When it comes to new signings, Chelsea has been one of the top spenders after their busy summer transfer window.
The new Co-owner also focused on bringing in young talent to the club, helping to improve the academy set-up.
The pair has predominantly featured in youth games for the club but Chukwuemeka managed to play in a behind-closed-doors friendly match with the first team, scoring two goals in the process and impressing new manager Graham Potter.
Reports currently suggest the Blues could pay up to £25-30 million for the 17-year-old.
Harris currently plays with Fulham's under 21 squad, playing three games and scoring four goals so far this season.
The 17-year-old saw a couple of first-team appearances in the London club's pre-season friendly fixtures but is yet to make his Premier League debut.
Last season Harris managed to score 13 goals in 18 appearances for Fulham's under-23 side, having his best season with the club.
Read More Chelsea Stories
- Graham Potter Shares His Emotions Following The Queen's Passing
- Chelsea And Arsenal Legend Emmanuel Petit Speaks On The Blues' Recent Struggles
- Why Chelsea Vs Liverpool At Stamford Bridge Has Been Postponed
- Report: Todd Boehly 'Impressed' By Christoph Freund's Red Bull Model
- Report: Chelsea Having Talks With Christoph Freund
- 'We Just Didn't Have A Shared Vision For The Future' - Todd Boehly On Thomas Tuchel's Sacking
- 'We Want To Entertain' - Graham Potter Prepares To Win Back The Fans
- Report: Todd Boehly Met With Luis Campos
- Report: N'Golo Kante Wants A Better Contract Offer From Chelsea