18-year-old Dario Osorio is said to be the next best player to come out of Chile, already making a name for himself at a senior level.
Osorio plays out in the Primera Divison for U De Chile, scoring six goals for the Chilean club this season, helping the side to fourth place as it stands.
The youngster has already seen international call-ups after impressing at club-level football, getting minutes in two international friendlies.
Due to his recent success, Osorio has attracted clubs across Europe for the youngster's signature.
According to 90Min, Premier League teams such as Chelsea, Manchester City, Liverpool, Brighton, Brentford, Leicester City and Wolves have all expressed their interest to try signing Osorio.
Europen teams have also joined in on the action, with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Lyon and Inter Milan all joining the various English clubs in bringing in this talented 18-year-old.
However, local reports out of Chile believe that the West midlands club Wolves has won the race to sign Osorio but there has been no confirmation from either side confirming this.
After impressing the Chilean fan base, Marseille winger and former Arsenal player Alexis Sanchez has shared his thoughts on the rising youngster.
“Dario Osorio has a lot of personalities and that's important like Gary or Vidal once had. You need personality to play for the national team, and he has it."
Osorio is set to finish the season off with U De Chile as they look to push into the Copa Libertadores qualification positions.
Read More Chelsea Stories
- Report: Chelsea Interested In Monaco Defender Benoit Badiashile
- Report: Paulo Maldini Confirms Offers For Rafael Leao Amid Chelsea Interest
- Report: Chelsea Expected To Try Again For Anthony Gordon In January
- Report: Chelsea One Of The Clubs Interested In Villareal's Alex Baena
- Report: Chelsea 'Approached' Sheffield United For Sander Berge
- Ivory Coast Are Hoping To Convince Wesley Fofana To Declare For Them
- Report: Graham Potter Would Like To Keep Anthony Barry at Chelsea
- Edouard Mendy Returns Back To First Team Training