The 19-year-old is quickly becoming the most exciting talent in world football and keeps on impressing week in week out with his performances for club and country.
The central midfielder started in England's 3-3 draw against Germany at Wembley Stadium on Monday and he dominated the middle of the park, being the best player on the pitch for the home team whilst doing so.
According to Matt Law, via the Telegraph, Chelsea are ready to enter a £130 million race for the signature of Bellingham, despite being told that the Reds and Los Blancos are ahead of them.
Todd Boehly still reportedly believes that the Blues have enough time to convince the former Birmingham City maestro to make the move to west London.
Chelsea do find themselves with gaps in the midfield, with N'Golo Kante plagued by injuries in recent times and out of contract at the end of the season. Return loanee Conor Gallagher has not covered himself in glory either this campaign so far when given opportunities.
It is understood that Boehly is leading the interest in Bellingham, with still no club director appointed.
Read More Chelsea Stories
- Report: Chelsea Interested In Monaco Defender Benoit Badiashile
- Report: Paulo Maldini Confirms Offers For Rafael Leao Amid Chelsea Interest
- Report: Chelsea Expected To Try Again For Anthony Gordon In January
- Report: Chelsea One Of The Clubs Interested In Villareal's Alex Baena
- Report: Chelsea 'Approached' Sheffield United For Sander Berge
- Ivory Coast Are Hoping To Convince Wesley Fofana To Declare For Them
- Report: Graham Potter Would Like To Keep Anthony Barry at Chelsea
- Edouard Mendy Returns Back To First Team Training