The newly signed 22-year-old has done something that only he and Alexandre Pato have managed.
As the Norwegian starts his career in the Premier League, he managed to celebrate the occasion with a brace to beat West Ham United 2-0.
The first goal of the match was scored via a penalty that the striker converted after winning himself.
The only other player to achieve such a feat was Pato in his Chelsea debut against Aston Villa in 2016.
Pato's goal ended up being less significant, the second goal of four as the Blues easily overcame Erik Black's Villa, with Ruben Loftus-Cheek scoring the opener and Pedro finishing the scoring with a brace.
City aren't the only side capable of improving their attack. A transfer between the two clubs brought England International Raheem Sterling to Stamford Bridge.
The London outfit aren't finished with new forwards if rumours are to be believed. The Blues have been linked with Premier League veterans Pierre Emerick Aubameyang and Jamie Vardy as the look to continue the season in the same vein as their opener against Frank Lampard's Everton.
The two teams will have to wait to show their new firepower to each other, with the next league game between the two sides scheduled for 2nd January 2023.
Read More Chelsea News
- 'It's Important I Work Harder Than Everyone Else' - Ben Chilwell On Chelsea's Pre-season
- Report: Cesar Azpilicueta Could Still Leave Chelsea For Barcelona
- ‘He Won’t Be Happy’ - Pundit on Kepa Arrizabalaga Joining Napoli
- 'It's What Chelsea's All About' - Jorginho On New Summer Signings
- Report: Frank Lampard Wants To Bring Chelsea's Billy Gilmour To Everton
- ‘Nothing Surprises Me’ - Pundit on Arsenal’s Chances of Signing Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante
- Report: Chelsea & Tottenham Approach £40M Rated Newcastle United Star
- ‘Not Appealing to Him’ - Pundit on Why Everton Can Sign Chelsea’s Conor Gallagher
- Report: Chelsea & Barcelona Have Held 'Secret Conversations' About Manchester United Target Frenkie de Jong