After reports emerged that Sadio Mane is on the verge of signing for Bayern Munich, we can bring you all 120 goals from his time at Liverpool.
The Senegalese signed for Liverpool in 2016 from Southampton in a transfer reported to be worth £37million.
He immediately became a key component in the Jurgen Klopp revolution at Anfield starting on the right wing before shifting to the left after the arrival of Mohamed Salah from Roma a year later.
Mane, alongside Salah and Brazilian Firmino, were unstoppable, and soon became the most feared strike force in Europe.
As the team grew stronger, Mane flourished and helped Liverpool to their sixth European Cup as they beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 in the Champions League final in 2019.
The following season, Mane and his teammates were unstoppable as they added the club's 19th league title and the first one for 30 years.
Further trophies followed and this season, he played his part in the club's domestic club double.
Sadio Mane will be a huge loss at Anfield - a leader on and off the pitch and a truly humble person. He is undoubtedly a Liverpool legend and you can watch all 120 goals he scored for the club here.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- 'They Didn't Listen' - Luis Suarez On Recommending Darwin Nunez To Barcelona As Striker Prepares For Liverpool Transfer
- 'He's A Mix Of Cavani And Suarez' - Ex-QPR Midfielder Praises New Liverpool Striker Darwin Nunez
- Leaked: Premier League 2022/23 Fixture List - Liverpool To Kick Off Away To Newcastle? Manchester City To Face Chelsea & Arsenal In Opening Five Matches?
- Liverpool Could Beat Chelsea To Huge England Star Once Sadio Mane Leaves For Bayern Munich
- Report: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Linked With Aston Villa Move Amid Liverpool Exit Talk
- Report: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Has Spoken To Bayern Munich & Julian Nagelsmann As Transfer Rumours Continue