Former England international Ian Wright has been singing the praises of Liverpool defender Trent Alexander-Arnold and compared his mesmerising talent to that of an unlikely duo.
The right-back has been in terrific form for the Reds this season scoring twice and assisting an incredible 15 times in all competitions.
“I wanted to give Trent some flowers because I read something the other day.
"So, 50 Premier League players have four progressive passes per 90 minutes from open play.
“21 players have five, five players have six, two players have seven, no players have eight, nine or 10. Trent Alexander Arnold has 11.
Wright reckons that Liverpool's number 66 is so far ahead of the competition, he is like another two visionaries.
"He is out there, he is gone. He’s Elon Musk, he’s Jeff Bezos, he’s gone to space, he’s gone somewhere else. He’s got to get flowers."
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Report: Liverpool Could Bid For Luis Diaz 'In Next Few Hours', Player Not Convinced By Tottenham Offer
- Watch: Mohamed Salah's Winning Penalty to Send Egypt Through to Quarter Finals of AFCON
- Gameweek 23: Cristiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane and Trent Alexander-Arnold All Blank in the Worst Week in Fantasy Premier League History?
- Report: Liverpool Open Talks To Sign Juventus Attacker Paulo Dybala On Free Transfer
- 'He Finishes Like Salah' - England Legend Hails Liverpool Transfer Target Jarrod Bowen
- Report: Jude Bellingham 'Agrees' To Join Liverpool From Borussia Dortmund