Liverpool goalkeeper Caoimhin Kelleher has spoken ahead of Liverpool's Carabao Cup Semi-Final second leg against Arsenal.
The Irishman has been a key cog in the Reds' run to this point, saving penalties against Leicester and keeping clean sheets in the previous matches against Preston North End and Norwich City.
Kelleher didn't feature in the home leg against Mikel Arteta's side, and is still expected to be in reserve for Alisson Becker in the match tonight.
But he has still spoken out about his confidence after the win against Thomas Frank's Brentford this weekend.
- Report: Eduardo Camavinga Allowed To Leave Real Madrid, Liverpool Keen - Price Tag Revealed
- BREAKING: Potential Liverpool kit for 2022/23 Leaked on Twitter
- Reports: Liverpool to sign Ousmane Dembele from Barcelona on a free transfer
- Breaking: Robert Lewandowski Of Bayern Munich Crowned The Best FIFA Men's Player 2021
- Report: EFL Cup Semi-Final Between Arsenal And Liverpool Postponement Possibility
- 'It's Like A Family' - Jurgen Klopp On His Love For Liverpool As He Reaches His 350th Game For The Club
“We’re still full of confidence. We were full of confidence going into Brentford, we got a good result there, so now we’re just ready to go and we want to get the win here.”
The Reds kick off against Arsenal at 7:45pm, and you can watch our stream live for free here.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Liverpool 3-0 Brentford: Player Ratings
- Watch: Liverpool 3-0 Brentford | Match Highlights | Premier League | EPL
- Liverpool 3-0 Brentford: Man Of The Match | Premier League | EPL
- Report: Jarrod Bowen Wants Liverpool Move This Summer
- Opinion: Liverpool Should Have Re-signed Coutinho!
- Report: Divock Origi Decides He Wants To Leave Liverpool, 'Proposed' To Inter Milan
- Liverpool Manager Jurgen Klopp On Loris Karius Future As Goalkeeping Pecking Order Revealed