Former German international Matthias Sammer has heaped praise on Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp in a recent interview.
The Reds boss has seen his team pick up two trophies already this season, have the Champions League final against Real Madrid to play at the end of the month and remain in the hunt for the Premier League title with just one game to go.
“First of all, you can’t overestimate what Jurgen Klopp is doing for Liverpool and, as a German coach, for the image of German soccer.
“That can make us all proud. Klopp can always reinvent himself with Liverpool; he is constantly looking for new building blocks, also in his coaching and support staff, to further improve the quality."
Sammer went on to explain that he thinks that one of Klopp's greatest strengths is the fact he is willing to listen to ideas of specialists to help make the team even better.
“The fact that a strong leader like Jurgen Klopp gathers top specialists around him for the perfect result cannot be credited to him highly enough.”
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Watch: Southampton 1-2 Liverpool | Match Highlights | Premier League | Minamino & Matip Give Reds Vital Three Points
- 'Like Having Ferraris In The Garage' - Jurgen Klopp Heaps Praise On Liverpool's Squad Players After Victory Against Southampton
- Watch: Liverpool Captain Jordan Henderson Lifts The FA Cup Trophy | Hendo Shuffle
- Watch: Virgil Van Dijk Explains Injury Concern That Forced Him Off In Liverpool's FA Cup Final Victory Over Chelsea
- Report: Mohamed Salah Declares Himself Fit For The Champions League Final Against Real Madrid
- Liverpool Fixtures & Schedule - May 2022 - Premier League, UEFA Champions League & FA Cup