Liverpool's Alisson Becker and Fabinho will be in action for Brazil when they take on Serbia in World Cup Group G on Thursday.
In the predicted lineup, Liverpool's number one was named as a starter with the 29-year-old midfielder starting his campaign from the bench.
What Time Is The Match?
The match starts at 7:00pm GMT
United States of America
Eastern time: 2:00pm ET
Pacific time: 11:00am PT
Central time: 1:00pm CT
Kick-off is at 12:30am IST (Friday)
Kick-off is at 5:00am AEST (Friday)
Kick-off is at 8:00pm (GMT+1)
How To Watch / Live Stream
For supporters in the UK, the game will be shown on BBC1 and can be streamed on the BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website.
For viewers in the United States, the match can be watched on fuboTV.
Viewers in India can watch the match on Sports18, Sports18 HD, and JioTV.
In Canada, the match can be watched on TSN, RDS, TSN.ca, and the TSN, and RDS apps.
In Australia, the game will be shown on SBS and SBS On Demand.
Viewers in Nigeria can watch the match on Supersport.
[Get PureVPN to access BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub outside the UK and watch the FIFA World Cup for free]
Read More Liverpool Coverage:
- Breaking News: Liverpool Confirm That Midfield Investment Is Their Priority
- Breaking News: FSG Prefer A Full Sale To American Investors Over Partial Investment
- World Cup 2022 Golden Boot Race: Live Updates & Betting Odds
- Jurgen Klopp On Liverpool's Latest Signing From Celtic
- Five Potential New Owners for Liverpool FC
- Gareth Southgate's England World Cup Squad Revealed - Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold In