The Premier League have today announced which matches will be shown live on TV in the first two months of the 2022/23 season. The news comes with a number of Liverpool's fixtures being moved.
The Reds were due to face Crystal Palace at home on Saturday the 13th of August. However, this fixture has now changed and been moved to Monday the 15th of August with an 8pm BST kick off time.
The major change in the fixture dates is that of arguably the biggest game in English football history with Manchester United vs Liverpool also being moved as a result of the reshuffle of games.
This match has been moved from Saturday the 20th of August to Monday the 22nd of August also with an 8pm BST kick off time.
The Premier League have also announced there will be changes to Liverpool's games against Newcastle United, Merseyside rivals Everton and possible Title challengers Chelsea.
As published by the Liverpool Echo, below are the games which have been selected for coverage:
August 15 - Crystal Palace (H) 8pm
August 22 - Manchester United (A) 8pm
August 31 - Newcastle (H) 8pm
September 3 - Everton (A) 12:30pm
September 18 - Chelsea (A) 4:30pm
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Breaking News: Mohamed Salah Extends Contract At Liverpool
- Article 'It's A Happy Day' - Mohamed Salah On Signing A New Contract With Liverpool
- Report: Mohamed Salah's New Liverpool Contract Details Revealed
- Brazilian Legendary Duo Cafu And Roberto Carlos Claim Liverpool's Mohamed Salah And Tottenham's Heung-Min Son Are League's Best
- Liverpool Goalkeeper Marcelo Pitaluga joins Macclesfield on Season-long Loan