Liverpool beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 on Tuesday evening in another enthralling UEFA Champions League contest. Diego Simeone ran off at full time without the cursory handshake with his opposite number Jurgen Klopp in a poor show of sportsmanship.
It's not the first time that the two manager's have had issues and it's likely to mean a feisty encounter in the return match in Group B at Anfield in a fortnight.
A brilliant game that had everything was won by Liverpool late with a Mohamed Salah penalty in the 78th minute.
Klopp's team had stormed into a 2-0 lead after 13 minutes from a deflected Salah effort and a brilliant volley from Naby Keita.
Atletico fired back and defensive lapses let them back into the game with two goals from Antoine Griezmann before half time.
Griezmann was then sent off for a high boot into Roberto Firmino's face before Salah's penalty gave Liverpool the win.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Premier League Clubs Including Liverpool Vote To Block Owner Linked Sponsorship Deals
- Reported Liverpool Player Salaries - 2021/22 Premier League Season
- Report: Liverpool lining up deal for Inter Milan's Croatian Midfielder Marcelo Brozovic
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Named As Finalist For NWFA Player Of The Season
- Manchester United Fearful Of Another 'Glazers Out' Protest By Fans For Sunday's Premier League Match Against Liverpool
- Bayern Munich's Benjamin Pavard Believes He Is More Complete Than Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold And PSG's Achraf Hakimi
- 'Liverpool Fans Best In World' - Ben Woodburn Speaking During Now TV's Succession Series 3 Promo
- 'Liverpool's next manager' - Peter Crouch On Rangers' Steven Gerrard Amidst Newcastle Interest