Liverpool have announced the prices for 11 of their players for the official Fantasy Premier League game for the 2022/23 season.
Every year excitement builds ahead of the FPL season which sees users compete against each other in selecting their squads and watching them perform during each matchweek.
Mohamed Salah, who yesterday signed a new long-term deal at Liverpool, has been priced for FPL users at £13million.
New signings, Darwin Nunez (£9million) and Calvin Ramsay (£4million) have also been announced.
From a defensive point of view, FPL managers can choose from Alisson Becker (£5.5million), Trent Alexander-Arnold (£7.5million), Virgil van Dijk (£6.5million), and Andy Robertson (£7.0million).
If you fancy including a midfield maestro in your team, Thiago Alcantara is available for just £5.5million with Harvey Elliott also looking like a bargain at £5.0million if he can start the season like he did the last one.
In attack, if you find Salah too expensive, other options include Diogo Jota (£9million) and Luis Diaz (£8million).
The prices of more players for FPL will be revealed over the coming weeks as excitement builds towards the start of the Premier League season.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Report: Liverpool Interested In Marco Asensio Transfer & Have Already Contacted Real Madrid Forward's Representatives
- 'He Won’t Be Motivated By Money!' - Claims Pundit Amid Mohamed Salah Contract Issues
- Report: Monaco Agree Deal Worth £15.5Million With Liverpool Over Transfer Of Takumi Minamino
- 'He's A Forward Thinking Manager, Always Planning Ahead' - Claims Pundit On Jurgen Klopp
- Report: Raheem Sterling Wanted Liverpool Move Over Chelsea, As The Winger is Set To Join The Blues From Manchester City
- Breaking: Liverpool Confirm Signing Of Calvin Ramsay From Aberdeen, Squad Number Revealed