New Manchester United manager Erik Ten Hag has claimed that he will end the recent dominance of Manchester City and Liverpool, during his tenure.
As per the Mail Online, the Dutchman said: "Liverpool and Manchester City play fantastic football, but you will always see an era come to an end — I am looking forward to a battle with them.
"I will give everything necessary to get Man United back where they belong."
Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp's teams have once again been head and shoulders above the rest of the Premier League sides this season, and have finished in first and second in three of the last four campaigns.
Ten Hag continued: "It’s a big challenge. I want to build a team who are battling for each other, who are unified and who will get results."
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Watch: Liverpool 3-1 Wolves | Match Highlights | Premier League | Reds Win But Just Miss Out On Title
- 'Like Having Ferraris In The Garage' - Jurgen Klopp Heaps Praise On Liverpool's Squad Players After Victory Against Southampton
- Watch: Liverpool Captain Jordan Henderson Lifts The FA Cup Trophy | Hendo Shuffle
- Watch: Virgil Van Dijk Explains Injury Concern That Forced Him Off In Liverpool's FA Cup Final Victory Over Chelsea
- Report: Mohamed Salah Declares Himself Fit For The Champions League Final Against Real Madrid
- Liverpool Fixtures & Schedule - May 2022 - Premier League, UEFA Champions League & FA Cup