Jurgen Klopp has taken a strong 33-player Liverpool squad to Dubai as his team start their preparations for the return of domestic football.
Prior to that match, the Reds will also take on rivals Manchester City in the EFL Cup, Round of 16, on the 22nd December.
Injury Returns Boost
Klopp and his squad have travelled to Dubai for a training camp and to take on Lyon and AC Milan in the Dubai Super Cup as they step up their preparations for club football returning.
They have been boosted by the return to team training of Joel Matip, Naby Keita, and Luis Diaz after injuries whilst Arthur Melo and Diogo Jota have also travelled to continue their rehabilitation from their long-term issues.
Adrian, Caoimhin Kelleher, Harvey Davies, Fabian Mrozek, Marcelo Pitaluga,
Calvin Ramsay, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, Nathaniel Phillips, Andy Robertson, Kostas Tsimikas, Jarell Quansah, Luke Chambers
James Milner, Curtis Jones, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Harvey Elliott, Stefan Bajcetic, Naby Keita, Arthur Melo, Thiago Alcantara, Bobby Clark, Jake Cain, Dominic Corness
Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino, Fabio Carvalho, Kaide Gordon, Diogo Jota, Luis Diaz, Mekalmu Frauendorf, Layton Stewart, Ben Doak
Read More Liverpool Coverage:
- Breaking News: Liverpool Confirm That Midfield Investment Is Their Priority
- Breaking News: FSG Prefer A Full Sale To American Investors Over Partial Investment
- World Cup 2022 Golden Boot Race: Live Updates & Betting Odds
- Jurgen Klopp On Liverpool's Latest Signing From Celtic
- Five Potential New Owners for Liverpool FC
- Gareth Southgate's England World Cup Squad Revealed - Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold In