After footage emerged this morning of Mohamed Salah meeting his waxwork figure in Madame Tussauds London, he was filmed this afternoon running through the streets of Liverpool whilst recording an advert for Pepsi.
The Egyptian who has started the new season in magnificent form is clearly highly sought after and not just on the pitch!
The 29 year old was recorded running through the streets being followed by a crowd of people.
Salah was wearing a blue tracksuit top and gloves on an afternoon that was a cold one in England.
Let's hope that he warmed up properly and didn't suffer any injuries ahead of the Manchester United Premier League clash on Sunday!
In the second half of the footage Salah is shown walking along the road with his agent Ramy Abbas Issa who arrived in the UK last week.
There is much speculation at the moment regarding the contract renewal of Liverpool's number eleven so people will be hoping that with his agent in town there will be progress on that front.
Reports of late have suggested that Salah is looked for around £400k per week to agree to a contract extension.
Reds fans will be hoping that it gets resolved sooner rather than later.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Report: Liverpool, Manchester United And PSG All Offered Ansu Fati 'More Than Double'Wage Before Signing New Barcelona Contract
- Report: Liverpool Players Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane And Naby Keita Could Miss Eight Games Due To AFCON
- Report: Liverpool Lead The Race For Fiorentina And Serbia Striker Dušan Vlahovic As Manchester Show Interest Too
- Report: Liverpool Target Abdul Fatawu Isshaku To Sign For Sporting Lisbon
- Report: Liverpool Target Youri Tielemans Turns Down Latest Contract Offer At Leicester City
- Report: Jurgen Klopp Putting 'Huge' Pressure On Liverpool Over Mohamed Salah Contract Talks
- Report: Borussia Dortmund Set €130m Price Tag On Jude Bellingham As Liverpool, Manchester United And Chelsea Circulate
- Report: Liverpool Interested In Major League Soccer's Ricardo Pepi From FC Dallas