Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Calvin Ramsay from Aberdeen, subject to international clearance.
The 18-year-old has signed a long-term contract after undergoing his medical and completing the formalities of the transfer at the AXA Training Centre.
He is expected to provide competition for the right-back spot at Liverpool along with Trent Alexander-Arnold, Neco Williams, and Northern Ireland international Conor Bradley.
The Scotland under-21 international will wear the number 22 shirt at Liverpool for the upcoming campaign.
'Dream Come True'
Ramsay told Liverpoolfc.com what it meant to play for Aberdeen and now Liverpool.
“I’m just buzzing and it’s a dream come true really to be here.
“It was a dream come true to play for Aberdeen, and now to be at one of the biggest, if not the biggest club in the world, it’s a massive achievement and I’m looking forward to trying to show the fans what I’ve got.
“Hopefully I can come in in pre-season, show everyone at the club, the staff, players what I’ve got and then we’ll see what happens from there.”
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Report: Darwin Nunez 'Travelling To Liverpool In The Next Few Hours' To Complete Transfer From Benfica
- 'Wide Of The Mark' Fabrizio Romano Provides Darwin Nunez To Liverpool Transfer Update
- Liverpool Could Beat Chelsea To Huge England Star Once Sadio Mane Leaves For Bayern Munich
- Report: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Linked With Aston Villa Move Amid Liverpool Exit Talk
- Report: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Has Spoken To Bayern Munich & Julian Nagelsmann As Transfer Rumours Continue