Fresh reports have emerged today suggesting that Liverpool are involved in a transfer tussle with Real Madrid and Manchester City for Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski.
The 33 year old Polish striker has been linked with a move away from Munich after they were rumoured with a move for Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland.
Reports in Fichajes says that there is a three way fight for the Ballon d'Or nominee who has been prolific in the Bundesliga.
The three clubs mentioned by the report are Real Madrid, Liverpool and Manchester City.
Lewandowski's contract is due to end in Germany in June 2023 and the report claims that as a result Bayern are willing to listen to serious offers.
There has to be some doubt as to whether Bayern would be willing to let their talisman leave after he has served them so well.
Manchester City would seem to be a likely destination if he was to move with their desire to bring in a new number nine.
Despite a phenomenal goalscoring record and having worked with Jurgen Klopp previously, a move to Liverpool would seem unlikely for someone who is 33.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- 'The Worst Of My Career' - Liverpool's Sadio Mane Reflects On Last Season
- Report: Juventus In Driving Seat For Vlahovic But Liverpool And City Lurking
- Ex Liverpool Player Dietmar Hamann Urges Karim Adeyemi To Join Borussia Dortmund
- Doubters To Believers: Six Years Of Jurgen Klopp At Liverpool
- Liverpool Loan Round Up: Longstaff On Target, Glatzel Scores For Under 23s
- Liverpool's Roberto Firmino Named Game Ambassador For UFL, The New Rival For FIFA And eFootball (Formerly PES)
- Report: Bayern Munich And AC Milan Interested In Liverpool and Brazil Forward Roberto Firmino
- WATCH: UFC Star And Liverpool Fan Paddy 'The Baddy' Pimblett Ejected For Celebrating In Home End At Watford