A report has emerged suggesting that Liverpool are one of a host of clubs interested in FC Dallas and United States international forward Ricardo Pepi.
It has also been reported that the 18 year old has told the club he wants to leave and clubs are now queueing up to sign him.
Interest From Clubs Across Europe
According to CBS, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Ajax are all interested in the forward who has scored 13 goals in 27 appearances in the MLS this season.
Another source 90min.com have also claimed that the player has put in a transfer request and wants to leave the club in January.
Journalist Chris Smith who wrote the article for 90min.com even goes as far as saying he believes Pepi's camp have agreed personal terms with the Bundesliga club Wolfsburg.
It's likely for the MLS club to listen to offers, it will take a fee that will make him the most expensive US export in history.
Whilst eligible to play for both the United States and Mexico, Pepi has chosen the former.
His international career got off to a flying start scoring three goals in his first two games in the World Cup qualifying campaign.
Whilst Pepi looks a very exciting talent, Liverpool tend to wait for young players to prove themselves on a bigger stage before making their move.
As the player seems keen to move to a European league, a pathway to the Bundesliga seems like a sensible move.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- ‘Matip Has Been Better Than Van Dijk’ - Former Liverpool Defender Jamie Carragher
- Report: PSG Could Target Liverpool Star Mohamed Salah If Kylian Mbappe Leaves And Isn’t Replaced By Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland
- Premier League Clubs Including Liverpool Vote To Block Owner Linked Sponsorship Deals
- Reported Liverpool Player Salaries - 2021/22 Premier League Season
- Report: Liverpool lining up deal for Inter Milan's Croatian Midfielder Marcelo Brozovic
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Named As Finalist For NWFA Player Of The Season
- Manchester United Fearful Of Another 'Glazers Out' Protest By Fans For Sunday's Premier League Match Against Liverpool
- Bayern Munich's Benjamin Pavard Believes He Is More Complete Than Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold And PSG's Achraf Hakimi
- 'Liverpool's next manager' - Peter Crouch On Rangers' Steven Gerrard Amidst Newcastle Interest