Liverpool and Real Madrid will battle each other in the UEFA Champions League final on Saturday and it looks like their rivalry will also continue off the pitch as both teams try to sign Monaco midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni.
Reports over recent days have suggested that the 22-year-old France international has already agreed personal terms with both the Reds and Los Blancos.
The Spanish publication also claim that they have also become aware of Liverpool making an 'interesting offer for the midfielder' and interest shown by other teams.
Tchouameni appears to want regular football and whilst both clubs are stacked with midfielders, Liverpool's engine room is in desperate need of a refresh.
With the player seemingly intent on leaving Ligue 1, it should be only a matter of time before we know what his next destination will be and hopefully it could be Anfield.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Official: Liverpool Confirm Fabio Carvalho Signing From Fulham
- 'My Season Is Probably Finished' | Liverpool Star To Miss Champions League Final Against Real Madrid
- 'A Chance' - Thiago Alcantara Injury Update Ahead Of Champions League Final
- Watch: Liverpool 3-1 Wolves | Match Highlights | Premier League | Reds Win But Just Miss Out On Title
- 'Like Having Ferraris In The Garage' - Jurgen Klopp Heaps Praise On Liverpool's Squad Players After Victory Against Southampton
- Liverpool Fixtures & Schedule - May 2022 - Premier League, UEFA Champions League & FA Cup