Liverpool are one of a whole host of clubs 'keeping tabs' on Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder, Moises Caicedo, according to a report.
The Reds have well-documented injury issues as things stand with the midfield the worst hit area.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (hamstring), Curtis Jones (calf), and Thiago Alcantara (hamstring) are all missing for the foreseeable future which has led to speculation that the Anfield hierarchy could make a move before the summer transfer window shuts.
Despite the links to the likes of Matheus Nunes of Sporting CP, who now looks Wolves bound, Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool have been firm in their stance that they will not look for a stop-gap solution.
According to 90min.com, Liverpool along with Manchester United, Chelsea, Barcelona, Juventus, and Atletico Madrid are 'keeping tabs' on 20-year-old midfielder, Caicedo, who has impressed in his brief career so far for the Seagulls.
The publication claims however that Brighton have no intention of selling the player, nor do they need to after having sold Yves Bissouma to Tottenham Hotspur and Marc Cucerella to Chelsea.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Watch: Liverpool 1-1 Crystal Palace Match Highlights | Diaz Brilliance Salvages Point After Nunez Moment Of Madness
- Report: Former Liverpool Sporting Director Michael Edwards Rejects Chelsea
- ‘Can He Bring Somebody in Who’s Better Than What He’s Already Got?’ - Pundit on Liverpool Midfield
- ‘Jurgen Klopp Is Underestimated’ - Finance Guru Believes Klopp Key to Us Success
- Report: Liverpool, Manchester United & PSG Interested In Inter Milan Midfielder
- Brighton & Hove Albion U21s 1-1 Liverpool U21s Match Report | Reds Grab Point As Bajcetic Misses Out