Despite Liverpool announcing Mohamed Salah's contract renewal earlier today, the club are reportedly not finished yet in regards to squad incomings this summer.
Following today's colossal announcement surrounding Salah's new deal, trusted Twitter source @indykaila took to social media and hinted that the Reds were 'not finished' with signings this summer.
Liverpool have been heavily linked with Borussia Dortmund midfielder Jude Bellingham and Inter Milan's Italian maestro Nicolo Barella in recent weeks with both players said to be seriously interested in a move to Anfield.
However, with Dortmund reportedly placing a £103 million price tag on Bellingham it's looking unlikely that the 19-year-old Englishman will make the move to Merseyside this summer. Especially with the German side already losing one of their best players in Erling Haaland to Manchester City.
Liverpool are said to be huge admirers of Bellingham and are likely to make a bid for the youngster next summer with rumours Dortmund would not be willing to sell this year.
The situation with Barella on the other hand is an interesting one and could potentially happen this summer. The Reds are reportedly tracking the midfielder and are keen to make a move this summer with Inter Milan valuing the 25-year-old at around £60 million.
Liverpool have already made some big signings so far this window, including the capture of Uruguayan forward Darwin Nunez from Benfica. As well as the arrival of Calvin Ramsay and Fabio Carvalho the Reds are however expected to remain in the market this summer.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Report: Liverpool Interested In Marco Asensio Transfer & Have Already Contacted Real Madrid Forward's Representatives
- 'He Won’t Be Motivated By Money!' - Claims Pundit Amid Mohamed Salah Contract Issues
- Report: Monaco Agree Deal Worth £15.5Million With Liverpool Over Transfer Of Takumi Minamino
- 'He's A Forward Thinking Manager, Always Planning Ahead' - Claims Pundit On Jurgen Klopp
- Report: Raheem Sterling Wanted Liverpool Move Over Chelsea, As The Winger is Set To Join The Blues From Manchester City