Liverpool striker Divock Origi has received offers from England and Germany but has given his word he will sign for AC Milan in the summer according to a report.
The 27-year-old is expected to finish his legendary spell on Merseyside when his contract expires at the end of the season
Calciomercato (via Sport Witness) report that Origi has turned down offers from teams from the Premier League, including Newcastle United, and Bundesliga clubs as he has already given his word that he will sign for Italian giants AC Milan.
The publication claims that the Belgian international will sign a four-year deal at the Rossoneri and will earn €4million plus bonuses per season.
A player who has scored so many important goals on the big occasion for Liverpool was always going to be highly sought after and the powers that be at Milan will want to see the deal finalised to finally stave off the interest of others.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Watch: Liverpool 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur | Match Highlights | Premier League | Reds Back On Top But Could Dropped Points Be Costly?
- Liverpool 1-1 Tottenham: Tactical Breakdown | Jurgen Klopp Takes Jibe At Antonio Conte
- Watch: Villarreal 2-3 Liverpool | Match Highlights | UEFA Champions League Semi-Final | Reds Survive Scare To Reach Final
- LA Lakers Star LeBron James Reacts To Liverpool Beating Villarreal To Make Champions League Final In Paris
- Liverpool Fixtures & Schedule - May 2022 - Premier League, UEFA Champions League & FA Cup
- Official: Jurgen Klopp Signs New Deal At Liverpool Until 2026