West Ham could make a late move in the transfer window for Leeds United's star player Raphinha according to a report.
The 25-year-old has been in excellent form again for both club and country this season and has scored eight goals in the Premier League.
According to 90min.com, David Moyes and West Ham could make a late bid to try and take the player to the London Stadium before the window shuts on Monday.
The Hammers currently sit in fifth place in the Premier League after an impressive start to the season that has also seen them qualify easily as group winners for the knockout stages of the UEFA Europa League.
West Ham are in greater need to sign a central striker to back up Michael Antonio after not replacing Sebastian Haller who moved to Ajax last January.
There have been rumours that Raphinha is in discussions with Leeds to extend his contract which would give them the security that his transfer value would be protected.
Based on West Ham's needs and the likelihood that the Brazilian's next move will be to a club challenging for the Champions League places each year, this would appear to be a non-starter.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Exclusive: Liverpool Set To Officially Announce Signing Of Luis Diaz Today
- Erling Haaland Gives Hint To Joining Either Liverpool, Manchester United Or Chelsea
- What Could the Signing of Porto’s Luis Diaz Mean for Liverpool Pair Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino?
- Report: Liverpool Open Talks To Sign Juventus Attacker Paulo Dybala On Free Transfer
- 'He Finishes Like Salah' - England Legend Hails Liverpool Transfer Target Jarrod Bowen
- Report: Jude Bellingham 'Agrees' To Join Liverpool From Borussia Dortmund