Reports suggest that Jude Bellingham had agreed to personal terms with Liverpool to join them from Borussia Dortmund in the Summer.
Liverpool have been a long admirer of Jude Bellingham and have been urged to sign the teenage star by several pundits and former players.
With an aging midfield, the priority transfer plan lies within the middle of the park. Jurgen Klopp has tried many different midfield combinations, some because of injury rather than choice.
The Liverpool manager has found it tricky to field a constant midfield three weeks in a row.
This area of the pitch will be a certain place to fix sooner rather than later due to the age of Jordan Henderson and Thiago and the unreliability of Naby Keita's fitness.
This issue looks to be set to be partly solved through the reported agreement of Jude Bellingham. According to the reports from German Football Insider via TalkOfTheKop, the Borussia Dortmund and England star has agreed personal terms with the Reds and will join in the Summer.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool: Player Ratings
- Watch: Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool | Match Highlights | Carabao Cup | EFL Cup
- Man of the Match: Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool | Diogo Jota? Trent Alexander-Arnold?
- Report: Liverpool Looking To Seal Early Deal For Fulham Starlet Fabio Carvalho, Leeds, Southampton & West Ham All Interested
- Kaide Gordon: Just How Good Can The Liverpool Youngster Be?
- Report: Liverpool Contact Future Star Ronald Araujo To Tempt Him From Barcelona