Udinese Technical Director, Pierpaolo Marino, says it will 'take a lot of money' to ploy Liverpool target Rodrigo De Paul away from Italy.
The 26-year-old has been fiercely linked with the Reds in recent weeks with Georginio Wijnaldum's contract situation still no closer to a conclusion.
Wijnaldum was quizzed on his immediate future at Anfield prior to Liverpool's 4-0 aggregate in over RB Leipzig in the last 16 of the Champions League.
He said: "At the moment, there is no news. I would lie if I come with news, I can say I'm really happy at the club.
"The only thing I can say is, is that I'm happy with the team etc, my family is happy but besides that no news.
"[It would be] Really difficult because if that happens you leave a team you really love, where you feel really comfortable. It always depends on the situation, I would be devastated [to leave]."
The Dutchman lead the Reds out on Wednesday night as captain whilst being everpresent for Jurgen Klopp's side in the Premier League.
In late February, Liverpool were reportedly closing in on signing the Argentinian for £26million.
As reported by Italian news outlet Calciomercato, technical director for the Serie A side, Pierpaolo Marino, spoke about the in-demand De Paul and Juan Musso, he said: "It takes a lot of money to get them, but it’s not like we went looking for potential buyers.
"I don’t have the problem of needing to advertise them. If someone doesn’t realise how strong they are, selfishly, it’s better for me.”
The 26-year-old could be lured to the current Premier League champions, but only at the right price which could be in excess of the previously reported €30million.