Manchester City will offer Bernardo Silva a new contract this summer if he stays at the club, amid heavy interest from Barcelona.
It looks quite likely that Bernardo Silva will stay at Manchester City this summer, as Barcelona are finding it more difficult every day to formulate a deal for the midfielder.
Manchester City have always wanted to keep hold of Bernardo Silva, and will offer him a new contract if he stays this summer.
According to Transfer Checker, Bernardo Silva will be offered a new contract by Manchester City if he stays at the club this summer. Barcelona want the player desperately, but are finding it very difficult to find the means to make a deal for him.
Bernardo Silva has always been open in his desire to join Barcelona, but only if a deal could be agreed between the two clubs. The player always had respect for Manchester City.
If Barcelona can find the funds and make an appropriate bid for the player before August 31st the situation may change. Barcelona play Manchester City in a friendly next week, and Bernardo Silva is expected to be the centre of attention at the game.
For now, Pep Guardiola is planning for next season with the Portuguese midfielder in his team. Bernardo Silva has never tried to force a move or complained about having to stay. He would have been permitted to leave if the club received a good proposal.
Read More Manchester City Coverage:
- Report: Pep Guardiola Is A Fan Of Everton's Anthony Gordon
- Sergio Gomez Reveals Vincent Kompany's Role In Manchester City Transfer
- Report: Barcelona Confident Of Signing Manchester City's Bernardo Silva
- Watch: All The Goals As Manchester City Trounce Bournemouth In First Home Game
- Ilkay Gundogan Responds To Being Named New Manchester City Captain
- Manchester City Run Riot Against Newly Promoted Bournemouth To Make It Two Wins Out Of Two