Manchester United made five signings in the summer window and the majority have gone straight into the team.
Lisandro Martinez, Antony, Christian Eriksen and Tyrell Malacia have all made fantastic starts to their careers at Old Trafford and Ex-Real Madrid midfielder Casemiro is slowly being introduced to the team too.
Former United star Lee Sharpe spoke exclusively to UtdTransferRoom (Courtesy of Free Bets) about who he sees as the club's best signing during the time period:
"Probably Martinez at the back. There was a little bit of concern about him being a bit too small, and maybe getting bullied in the league, but he's shown that he's aggressive, he can play.
"He's willing to put his body on the line, put in blocks and stop shots. I really like Eriksen as well - he's brought a calmness and creativity to the midfield that they were lacking. But I've liked the way (Marcus) Rashford and (Jadon) Sancho have started the season.
He finished: "They're looking pretty steady at the moment (The new signings), maybe not world-beaters, they're still a bit inconsistent during games, but they're heading in the right direction."
Read More Manchester United Coverage:
- The Glazers Name Their Manchester United Sale Price | Dubai Interested
- New: Manchester United Midfielder Donny Van De Beek On Erik Ten Hag
- Erik Ten Hag Opens Up On His Initial Experience Of The Premier League
- Ex-Manchester United Star Says Marcus Rashford Should Be Worried By Antony Arrival
- Manchester United's 2022 Summer Transfer Window | Success Or Failure
- Erik Ten Hag Shares His Thoughts On Antony Not Being Premier League Proven
- Ex-Liverpool Star Questions Manchester United's Antony Signing
Follow The Utd Transfer Room: Twitter | Facebook & Instagram Coming Soon