According to reports, Manchester United Goalkeeper David De Gea would not be of the likes of new manager Erik Ten Hag.
The Madrid born Goalkeeper does not have the best numbers this season. In 42 appearances he has conceded 60 goals in all competitions.
The 31-year-old has a contract with the Old Trafford side until June 2023 and is still unknown if after that time we will continue to see them defending the Red Devils' goal.
According to Outlet The United Stand. The Dutch manager Ten Hag plans to keep De Gea only for one more year despite the opinion of the fans.
Nonetheless, Manchester United fans think that the Spaniard International is a great goalkeeper and have no doubts about whether he should continue playing for the Red Devils.
He also added, "If you want also to change David De Gea, you need to change everything. Maybe you need to change Old Trafford too because maybe the only thing working was David De Gea this season".
I agree with the fans and Fabrizio Romano, even when the statistics don't help David De Gea very much he has saved this helpless team so many times being the reason for the support he currently has. He should be kept by Manchester United.
Read More Manchester United Coverage
- Report: Real Madrid Considering Move for Manchester United Midfielder Paul Pogba
- Leading Scouts Depart Manchester United After Years of Service
- Former Manchester United Captain Hails Midfielder Following Liverpool Defeat
- Ralf Rangnick Says There Could Be 'As Many As 10' Incomings For Manchester United This Summer
- Watch: Manchester United and Liverpool Supporters Come Together to Show Support for Cristiano Ronaldo
- Manchester United's Relationship with Paul Pogba is at 'Point of No Return'
Follow United Transfer Room: Twitter | Facebook & Instagram Coming Soon |