Erik Ten Hag’s Manchester United side return to UEFA Europa League action tomorrow night. The Red Devils travel away to Cyprus to face Omonia.
United were victorious Europa League outing as they defeated Sheriff. However United’s winning run in the Premier League came to its conclusion on Sunday.
Ten Hag has hinted that he will play his strongest side tomorrow. Anthony Martial could potentially play from minute one tomorrow.
Martial came off the bench to score a brace against City on Sunday. The Frenchman deserves to make an impact from the start, say many United fans.
It’s unclear what approach Ten Hag may take tomorrow. Cristiano Ronaldo is another potential starter.
Below you can find the full travelling squad for the Europa League tie.
Goalkeepers: De Gea, Heaton, Dubravka.
Defenders: Lindelof, Martinez, Malacia, Dalot, Shaw.
Midfielders: Fernandes, Eriksen, Fred, Casemiro, McTominay, Iqbal.
Forwards: Ronaldo, Martial, Rashford, Antony, Sancho, Pellistri, Elanga, Garnacho.
Read More Manchester United Coverage:
- The Glazers Name Their Manchester United Sale Price | Dubai Interested
- New: Manchester United Midfielder Donny Van De Beek On Erik Ten Hag
- Erik Ten Hag Opens Up On His Initial Experience Of The Premier League
- Ex-Manchester United Star Says Marcus Rashford Should Be Worried By Antony Arrival
- Manchester United's 2022 Summer Transfer Window | Success Or Failure
- Erik Ten Hag Shares His Thoughts On Antony Not Being Premier League Proven
- Ex-Liverpool Star Questions Manchester United's Antony Signing
Follow The Utd Transfer Room: Twitter | Facebook & Instagram Coming Soon