Following yesterday's crowning of Erik Ten Hag's Ajax. The Dutchman has wasted no time and today early has called a meeting with Manchester United. Where a list of target signings has been placed.
The success of Erik Ten Hag is undeniable, the Dutch manager has won the Eredivisie three times in a row, and his hustle is a clear example of this.
On Wednesday night, the 52-year-old celebrated their third championship in a row with Ajax.
However, On Thursday morning he was the one who called a meeting with Manchester United in Amsterdam, to plan for the next season.
According to The Telegraph: John Murtough caught an early flight out to Amsterdam today to meet with Ten Hag to run through their latest transfer plans in detail. Mitchell van der Gaag, Ten Hag’s assistant at Ajax was also present at the meeting.
Also, it was claimed by Journalist Sam Wallace: Steve McClaren was also at the meeting today and is likely to be part of Erik ten Hag’s Manchester United backroom staff.
These are the target signings Erik Ten Hag has officially requested in today's meeting:
Read More Manchester United Coverage:
- Report: Erik Ten Hag Would Not Be Convinced Of Manchester United Goalkeeper David De Gea
- Report: New Manager Erik Ten Hag Wants Midfielder Donny Van De Beek Back At Manchester United Next Season
- Report: Manchester United Midfielder Paul Pogba Has A Received An Official Contract Offer From European Giant
- Report: Manchester United Leading the Race to Sign Darwin Nunez
- Frenkie De Jong Is Believed To Be The 'Cornerstone Of His Winning Project' - Could Manchester United Land The Midfielder?
- Ex-Manchester United Midfielder Robbie Savage Warns About Cristiano Ronaldo's Possible Sell
Follow The Utd Transfer Room: Twitter | Facebook & Instagram Coming Soon