Manchester United star Paul Pogba has an official contract offer on the table from french giants, following claims over the Midfielder's imminent exit from Old Trafford.
Since the arrival of the Frenchman from Juventus in 2016 for a huge 70million euros fee, the 29-year-old has a total of 233 appearances, scoring 39 goals and providing 51 assists.
Unfortunately, the only titles he could win in 6 years at Manchester United were a UEFA Europa League and a League Cup. All this in his first year at Old Trafford.
Pogba's contract with the Red Devils finishes this June, and it is well known that the number 6 will not continue to play for United.
Making us think that we will see the World Cup winner playing for another team next season.
It has been said by Journalist Mark Goldbridge that the French International has several reasons to go.
Among them is the fact that Paul Pogba is already 29-years-old and only got so many years at the top to be able to win a Champions League on what's left of his career.
A thing that worries most of the fans about Pogba is the fact that the French Midfielder is leaving Manchester United on a free when he costed the Red Devils 70million euros.
Read More Manchester United Coverage:
- Report: Real Madrid Considering Move for Manchester United Midfielder Paul Pogba
- Leading Scouts Depart Manchester United After Years of Service
- Former Manchester United Captain Hails Midfielder Following Liverpool Defeat
- Ralf Rangnick Says There Could Be 'As Many As 10' Incomings For Manchester United This Summer
- Watch: Manchester United and Liverpool Supporters Come Together to Show Support for Cristiano Ronaldo
- Manchester United's Relationship with Paul Pogba is at 'Point of No Return'
Follow United Transfer Room: Twitter | Facebook & Instagram Coming Soon |