Manchester United could move for Norwich City's Max Aarons, according to a report.
Two defenders have been added to the Red Devils squad this summer already: central defender Lisandro Martinez and left-back Tyrell Malacia.
The situation at right-back is an interesting one. At the beginning of last season, Aaron Wan-Bissaka was seen as a comfortable first-choice in the position, with Diogo Dalot as his backup.
However, the Portuguese international caught up with his English counterpart when interim manager Ralf Rangnick arrived at the club, taking the spot on his own. Since then, Wan-Bissaka has struggled for minutes.
Amid concerns that he does not fit Erik Ten Hag's style, it could be that he leaves the club this summer in favour of a right-back from another club.
The Englishman played 34 times in the Premier League last season - making two assists in the process. So far in the Championship this year, he has remained an important player for the Canaries, scoring once already in two starts.
It is unclear, assuming the report is true, whether or not the club would view Aarons as a first-choice player or as a backup to Dalot.
Read More Manchester United Coverage:
- Gary Neville Calls For The Glazer Family To Sell Manchester United Following Brighton Defeat
- Manchester United Manager Erik Ten Hag Spoke About Striker Position After Defeat Against Brighton & Hove Albion
- Watch: Manchester United Fans Begin Glazers Out Protest Ahead Of Game Against Brighton
- Fabrizio Romano: Chelsea Ready To Go Big To Sign Manchester United Target Frenkie De Jong
- Report: Manchester United Prepared To Listen To Offers For Their Defenders Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Alex Williams And Axel Tuanzebe
Follow The Utd Transfer Room: Twitter | Facebook & Instagram Coming Soon