SwimDaily asked Emily DiDonato to list the 10 favorite things in her New York City apartment. Here’s what the first-year model chose:
1. My bed. It's my favorite place. I love being in my own bed and getting a good night's sleep. The thing I love the most about it is the headboard -- it's beautiful and my mom made it, so it's special to me.
2. Candles - Lighting a candle always makes things feel cozy and 'homey'. I always have some burning when I'm at my place. Obviously, Diptyque is my favorite.
3. My fireplace - It's one of my favorite things about my apartment. It's so cozy in the wintertime and a beautiful center to the room. Right now I have some candles in it which I like, plus it's easier than starting a whole fire.
4. Photos of family and friends - I have them all over the house; I love old childhood photos of me with my siblings. It's comforting to have photos of my favorite memories all around.
5. My spin shoes - I am Soul Cycle obsessed, I go everyday! It's one of my favorite things to do. It's an amazing workout and I always have such a good time.
6. My favorite leather jacket - I wear it almost everyday -- it's so comfortable and cool. Plus, it goes with everything.
7. Candy and Chocolate - I have a big sweet tooth. Gummy bears and dark chocolate are my guiltiest pleasures so I always have them around.
8. My favorite bag - It's perfect for traveling. It fits everything and it's so gorgeous! I use it everyday.
9. My Nespresso Machine - I need my coffee in the morning. I can't function without it! I love this machine--it's quick and makes really good, strong espresso. I drink it iced every morning.
10. iPad Mini - I always have tons of TV series on it for when I travel and I love facetiming my friends and family with it whenever I am away. It makes me feel closer to home being able to speak to my family and see them.