Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Billy Joel spoke at the Frank Sinatra School of the Arts in Queens and had a great line when asked about his favorite collaboration. "Probably Elle Macpherson. That was a good collaboration," Joel responded. The two briefly dated in the 1980s. Another of Joel's top collaborations, Christie Brinkley, was out and about on Manhattan's Upper East Side yesterday, unaware of Joel's snub.
- Anne V joined fellow model Karlie Kloss at Thursday's Mets-Yankees game.
- Courtney Love has joined the Chrissy Teigen-Amanda Bynes Twitter feud.
- Cindy Crawford spoke to The Mail Online about turning 50:
"I’m a normal woman, sometimes I feel pretty good and some days I’m like, oh my God, nothing fits. My new resolution is that by the time I am 50, I want to have come to terms with my body"
- Stephanie Seymour was chosen as the second most memorable musical bride of all time for her performance in November Rain by Guns N' Roses.
- StyleBistro has compiled Heidi Klum's 10 most unforgettable beauty looks.
TWEETS OF THE DAY