Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
Instagram :: @barrefaeli
- Caprice is expecting two babies within four weeks of each other: shortly after she and her partner Ty Comfort hired a surrogate, the model became pregnant herself.
- The Daily Mail asks who wore a similar dress from Roland Mouret's fall 2013 collection better: Heidi Klum or Maggie Gyllenhaal?
- Christie Brinkley talks about the ad for her upcoming movie, The Heat, in which the model appears to be significantly Photoshopped: "I've been Photoshopped before. I think it's kind of weird to do that with actors because obviously you can't Photoshop a movie and you're going to be seeing the actors as they are in the movie; you get to know actors and you just love them the way they are."
- Naomi Campbell was spotted out in London with fellow supermodels Erin O'Connor and Caroline Winburg.
- USA Today discusses King and Maxwell, the new TNT series which stars Rebecca Romijn and is based on David Baldacci's book series.
1 of 5
Morning Swim: Thursday June 13
Just had a very successful hike up Runyon canyon, it's as hot as f#*% up there
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) June 12, 2013
“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”― Coco Chanel
— Anne V (@AnneV) June 12, 2013
how does anyone win the gerber baby photo search when it is just a million babies with 1 or 2 parent-only votes each
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 12, 2013
"Diet tip! Eat less" oh thanks @eatthisnotthat — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 12, 2013