- Nina Agdal (and a Don Draper lookalike) is featured in a new campaign for Calvin Klein/Bare Necessities recent lingerie collaboration.
- What is Kate Upton's biggest dating faux pas? "If you don't share your food. It's a complete deal-breaker for me because I have no boundaries when it comes to food, I don't know why," she says.
- Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell's twin daughters, whose birthday falls around the holidays, will finally have a proper party.
- Jessica White wore a stunning red dress to the Ebony Power 100 Gala in New York City Monday night.
- Jessica Gomes fans will soon be able to connect directly with her through Mobio, a soon-to-launch content network network that allows fans to interact with their favorite celebrities.
- ICYMI: Nina Agdal and SwimDaily take to the streets of NYC to see how much New Yorkers know about their hometown.
1 of 7
Morning Swim: Wednesday, November 6
Model traveling look out! pic.twitter.com/2j8IO6hZSs
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) November 5, 2013
Started w/ 8 #Fierce female faces & 8 #Booch boy bods, but the cookie crumbles Fri @ 9/8c...#ANTM it's finale time! pic.twitter.com/7nAVwi2U63
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) November 5, 2013
Fabulous, Fun, Fierce and #TrulyScrumptious! http://t.co/GoTDVraK8y
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) November 5, 2013
Im alive! Just zero service at the moment.. Now thats a lie i tweeted this. But chu kno wha i meannnn
— Nina Agdal (@NinaAgdal) November 5, 2013
Get over it, twat. You don't know me. RT @conshreds288 you seem like a mad person. You should get a hobby to make you feel happier — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 6, 2013