- Auburn grad Katherine Webb says that beau AJ McCarron (above) is nervous about her attending this Saturday's highly-anticipated Alabama away game at hated-rival Auburn, telling USA Today:
AJ just in his protective nature, we talked about it last night. And he was like, ‘I’m concerned. I don’t know what the fans are gonna do.’ And I’m like, ‘It’s OK. I’ll be sweet, genuine and nice like I always am if anything were to happen.’
- Tyra Banks made Fortune's list of female celebrity entrepreneurs.
- Heidi Klum went behind the camera for this steamy co-ed shoot in Los Angeles for her show German's Next Top Model.
- Isabeli Fontana did a beachside shoot with fellow VS models in Santa Monica.
- In the world of celebrity nepotism, Stephanie Seymour's son Harry Brant will write a fashion column for Interview magazine, the periodical run by his father Peter Brant.
- It was Models Gone Wild at this Rampage shoot which predicted the outcome of this coming "Black Friday," starring Chrissy Teigen, Tori Praver and Hannah Davis.
- ICYMI: We asked the models to describe the funniest photos on their phones, and some of the answers are sure to spark some more . . . interesting visuals.
— Nina Agdal (@NinaAgdal) November 25, 2013
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) November 25, 2013
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) November 25, 2013
Landed to a voicemail of a collect call from a jail in Santa Ana but no name. I can't believe I missed out on this convo
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 26, 2013
chicken pot pies aren't talked about enoughNovember 26, 2013