Please forgive the late start today. But a lunchtime swim burns just as many calories as a morning one, no?
- Bar Refaeli and Drake were among the 20 Jewish hotties VH1 would like to celebrate Hanukkah with. Unfortunately for VH1, Drake has made it pretty clear that he's got a "no new friends" policy.
- Nina Agdal and her boyfriend, Max George, gave thanks for one another in Barbados for the holiday. There were swimsuits, Coronas and—get this—kisses!
- John Legend gifted not only wife Chrissy Teigen on her birthday last week, but also the rest of the world with these intimate Instagrams (Intamagrams???).
- Maxim Russia named Irina Shayk the sexiest woman on the planet.
- Cindy Crawford smokes a cigar on the cover of the latest edition of Marie Claire Mexico. In further news, President Bill Clinton has taken the helm at Marie Claire Mexico. (Too soon?)
- Naomi Campbell is finding it difficult to keep the winner of The Face Australia a secret.
- The CEO of Victoria’s Secret must be a Swiftie, because this seems a bit harsh.
Lunchtime Swim: Monday, December 2
What if I was BACON?! Talk about love at first #Smize pic.twitter.com/jdytx0ZHGU
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 1, 2013
http://t.co/57mqurxysr - if u know me u know I always say :"I can't deal" and a friend sent me this today and I will be forever entertained.
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) November 30, 2013
So u know when u r wondering if you eat a turkey sandwich tomorrow will you get salmonella
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 2, 2013
Trying to find our perfect tree pic.twitter.com/Nb5E0idLC2
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) November 30, 2013
My timeline just exploded. Exploded. What did you do, Alabama?? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 1, 2013