- Even while vacationing Izabel Goulart never stops posing. What can we say? It suits her.
- The "Vampire Facelift" that Bar Refaeli Instagrammed just before the New Year, in which you have your own blood extracted, run through a centrifuge and then smeared on your face runs about $1,500. Something about this feels very Lance Armstrong to me.
- Heidi Klum went out for New Year's in Vegas wearing a disguise.
- Tyra Banks's war on "fat talk" rages on in this new interview with Women's Health magazine, in which she begs of readers, "Stop saying these negative things about yourself. Look in the mirror and find something about yourself that’s positive and celebrate that!"
- Molly Sims, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford were among E!'s choices for hottest bikini bodies for women over 40.
- The $100 million wrongful death suit against Elle Macpherson's husband Jeffrey Soffer has been dropped.
- This is kind of a sad but sweet GIF capturing Katherine Webb and DeeDee Bonner's reaction to an AJ McCarron fumble in Alabama's Sugar Bowl upset last night.
- ICYMI: AJ can take solace in the fact that he still holds the key to the heart of the No. 2 most popular Swimsuit model of the year.
ICYMI on Instagram
Morning Swim: Friday, January 3
ICYMI on Twitter
“@ChristinaMak90: 17 sneezes later.....it was true for the first 16 Dominique Piek, Logan Paul https://t.co/BVfAcJgPoz” allergies to truth
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) January 3, 2014
The Tyra Banks Company team's gift2me. 2014=starting off w/(tight) #assmaintenance! Curves will stay tho! pic.twitter.com/rAjwFAgIf3
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) January 2, 2014
KJSFKHGSDLGH scariest flight ever. ever ever. i was sobbing. i threw up. we should have nottttt been allowed to take off into that storm.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 3, 2014
anyhow in guyana and it is rainy and gorgeous and i want some goat — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 3, 2014