- Chrissy Teigen performed some serious heroics on The Price is Right. (Earth to blonde model: this is your full-time job.)
- Here's Nina Agdal's latest photoshoot; this one's for Yeni Inci's 2014 campaign.
- Emily DiDonato graces the cover of Vogue Paris' February 2014 edition. We'll let you root out the NSFW spread on your own.
- Michelle Vawer seduces you in this video collab between Frederick's of Hollywood and Galore.
- Mireika Edwards, an MMA ring girl, told Alchemst Radio she aspires to be the next Kate Upton.
- Heidi Klum wore Armani to the People's Choice Awards last night.
- Elle Macpherson and her son sat courtside at a Miami Heat game.
- Irina Shayk took issue with a sauna in Russia after her mother sustained burns in a fall.
- ICYMI: Christie Brinkley's Swimsuit diaries are works of art in themselves.
ICYMI on Social Media
Morning Swim: Thursday, January 9
On the way to @peopleschoice @andylecompte @christycoleman coleman #simba. Giving an award for Favorite Pop Artist pic.twitter.com/cvr6Ihu2ig
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) January 9, 2014
Biggest pet peeve? When people don't finish the water in their water bottles! JUST FINISH IT! pic.twitter.com/oLR0trlKRk
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) January 9, 2014
oh man. here come the lawsuits. medical emergency responders were delayed because of Christie and PEOPLE DIED.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 8, 2014
not saying Christie killed them, obviously. But that's a lawsuit. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 8, 2014