- U.S. snowboarder and gold medalist at the Games' first-ever slopestyle event Sage Kotsenburg Tweeted out his spot-on Kate Upton impression (who is, I assume, doing her best impression of Sage Kotsenburg).
- Irina Shayk stars in a new campaign for Spanish shoe label XTI, and she is totally upstaging the shoes.
- Kate Upton makes her latest claim for her place in high-fashion iconography "Beauty and the Beast" themed shoot for Carine Roitfeld's bi-annual CR Fashion Book, shot by Karl Lagerfeld.
- As she shared on Instagram yesterday, Chrissy Teigen has landed her second cover in two weeks, this time for Martha Stewart Weddings. And she's even more naked than last time. (Nope, I lied.)
- Lily Aldridge has a crush on Jennifer Lawrence, thereby confirming her humanity.
- The California Milk Processing Board is dropping its iconic Got Milk? ad campaign, which has featured the likes of Christie Brinkley, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Rebecca Romijn, Elle Macpherson, Naomi Campbell and anyone else who did anything of note in the 90s. I can only hope they're going to revive "It Does A Body Good."
* * * * *
ICYMI on social media
Morning Swim: Tuesday, February 25