- Lily Aldridge defies the psyche. She's beautiful, smart, charming, massively successful, and the only woman who can strip off her clothes in the middle of an otherwise innocuous ad, and still come off as totally relatable.
- A bunch of oblivious dudes at a Knicks game asked Hannah Ferguson to take a pic—of them. They'll learn.
- Irina Shayk offered more than her typical spartan reply when asked about boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo for an interview with a German mag. Does she look at other men? "Cristiano has such a great body. I’ve got all I need." Does he care too much about his looks? "It's very sexy that he takes good care of himself, but if he starts taking my creams, he's got a problem!"
- In a cover story for Net-a-Porter's The Edit Chanel Iman spoke candidly about the issue of race in fashion and entertainment, saying about Lupita Nyong'o's Best Supporting Actress Oscar:
All my friends and I were holding hands in front of the television, willing her to win. Then when she did it was like we had been given the award. Because I really believe that having a black woman win an Oscar is going to help pave the way, not just in her industry, but mine.
- Damaris Lewis is writing for the NBA's style blog. This week: LeBron's Style Evolution.
* * *
Morning Swim: Lily Aldridge should teach a master class in the affable striptease, Hannah Ferguson meets the most oblivious men in NYC and more