- You'll enjoy this. Here's more from that slow-mo clip of Kate Upton running in The Other Woman, which she's currently abroad promoting.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend were photographed by Jason Bell, who also, oh you know, took THIS photo. NBD.
- Bar Refaeli's new commercial was banned in Israel for being too sexy, half because of Bar, and half because of that puppet.
- Ever wanted to video chat simultaneously with a Swimsuit alum and a teen heartthrob? Duh, who hasn't? So check out this upcoming Google+ Hangout with Brooklyn Decker and James "Stop Calling Me Dawson" Van Der Beek.
- Julie Ordon is currently filming the new TV series, Paris.
- Here are more photos from Stephanie Seymour's campaign to "combat silliness" by posing . . . interestingly with her teenage sons for Harper's Bazaar.
- In an interview with the Chicago Sun Times, Elle Macpherson says there's no age limit to leather jeans, and I've got the perfect present for my grandma's birthday.
- ICYMI: Here's Chrissy Teigen playing the most intimidating marriage counselor ever.
* * *
1 of 7
Morning Swim: While Kate Upton goes abroad to promote The Other Woman, here's a clip of her in slo-mo (this is no April Fools Joke)