- So apparently those awkward phase photos of Heidi Klum we linked to earlier in the week were part of something even more spectacular, a student film called The Female Cyborg, and guess who plays the cyborg?!?
- We're used to seeing Izabel Goulart go hard in the gym, but she can also rock some soft feminine lace in this campaign for Suiteblanco.
- We're starting to think Bar Refaeli just gets these crazy fad facials (first blood, now 24-karat liquid gold) just for the Instagram shot she gets out of it.
- Nina Agdal is pretty much an expert on swimsuits and photo shoots at this point so listen to her advice about, well, swimsuits and photo shoots.
- Ditto for looking hot, another thing Nina advised on for ELLE.
- John Legend gave a quick interview to MTV, in which he talked about the first time Chrissy Teigen heard "All of Me," saying:
I wrote it a couple of years ago. When I came home I was like, I wrote a really good song baby, I think you’re gonna love it and she started crying.
- Rachel Hunter attended a charity luncheon in support of clean drinking water.
- Quick! Steal Kate Upton's hair secrets while she isn't looking! (Or we could just tell you them: Step 1: Hire Peter Butler. Step 2: Look amazing.)
* * *
Morning Swim: Heidi Klum: "I was a teenage cyborg," and what other news do you really need?