Chrissy Teigen and Kate Upton reunite at the MTV Movie Awards, and plenty more on Chrissy, Kate and the rest of 'em
- Twas a family affair at the MTV Movie Awards last night (see above).
- In other news from the Teigen front, Chrissy said that she would have no problem with Kim Kardashian on the cover of Swimsuit.
- Dominating my Google Alerts feed is the news that Kate Upton "twice a day" she wishes for something smaller than a 34D. It's cool, we don't expect you to understand, fellas.
- She also told Marie Claire about what makes dating and being cheated on that much harder in the Internet age, saying:
These days women will sit there, scrolling through photos of the other woman. They’re putting themselves down by doing that, when they should be focusing on lifting themselves up.
- And because we wouldn't be SwimDaily if we didn't add this Kate news to the mix . . . here's what happens when she spanks you (for a movie role).
- If you can get past Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson being super creepy in this creepy promo for the MTV Movie Awards, you might notice that Brooklyn Decker is also creepy in it.
- Lily Aldridge could go either way when it comes to her breakfast, in terms of things you've never heard of and things you eat on the regular, telling Vogue:
I have delicious meals delivered from Sakara Life. One of my favorite breakfasts they make is a chia seed oatmeal with rose petals. It’s so yummy and good for you. I also do just fine with eggs, bacon, and a cup of PG Tips tea.
- Gigi Hadid does Coachella the way it was meant to be done.
- Naomi Campbell revealed that she totally has a girl-crush on Jennifer Lopez. Someone cast them in a bromance, right now!
* * *