Gigi Hadid is sexy on a surfboard again—this time in a Cody Simpson video—Kate Upton wins a bikini bracket, and more news
- Cody Simpson's music video starring Cody's-cuddlebug-turned-SI-Swimsuit-Rookie Gigi Hadid premiered yesterday (scroll to the bottom of the post to watch. Even if Cody Simpson isn't your thing, it's safe to assume that Gigi probably is.
- The best part about Brooklyn Decker becoming a big-time TV star is, well, a lot of Brooklyn Decker (even if she won't stop lamenting how "awful" of a model she was—Brooklyn! We are experts, and we think you a damn fine model!)
- Kate Upton was crowned champion of Perez Hilton's Bikini Bracket. Guys, Kate beat Catwoman, and she can't even scale buildings.
- Speaking of Kate, are you not a dude, and do you want to get her bombshell look from the MTV Movie Awards? Our friend Peter Butler revealed his styling secrets to SheKnows.
- Chanel Iman pulled off some great layering work at Coachella.
- Some women are terrified of growing older, but Elle Macpherson says she cried tears of joy on her 50th birthday.
* * *
1 of 6
Morning Swim: Gigi Hadid is sexy on a surfboard again—this time in a Cody Simpson video—Kate Upton wins a bikini bracket, and more news
* * *
Surfboard by Cody Simpson, starring Gigi Hadid