Laetitia Casta's wax sculpture, Jeremy Piven's reported attempt with Nina Agdal, and more news
- Why did we wait to bring you the images from Laetitia Casta's March 31 wax sculpture unveiling at the Musée Grevin in Paris? Well for one, we had to overcome a debilitating fear of wax sculptures, but somehow the angelic face of Laetitia makes it slightly less harrowing. Slightly.
- Hilary Rhoda did a bicycle-themed photo shoot wearing what I can only hope is the successor to the yellow jersey of the Tour de France.
- Kate Upton admits she was nervous filming her bikini scene for The Other Woman. Swimsuit Models: They're Just Like Us!
- After years of delighting fans with adorable selfies of her and her dogs Puddy and Pippa, Instaqueen Chrissy Teigen is revealing her secrets to the ancient art of the you-and-your-pup-selfie.
- Sources say that before their charity bike ride, Jeremy Piven tried to psych Nina Agdal out by flirting with her. Or he was just flirting with her because she's freaking Nina Agdal.
- Follow Heidi Klum's gym routine and maybe you, too, will have the confidence to go topless on the beach.
- Brooklyn Decker's switch to acting was no half-hearted venture—among her training included reading the complete works of Tennesse Williams.
- Malia Jones (Swimsuit '00) wed actor Alex O'Loughlin in Hawaii recently.
* * *
1 of 5
Morning Swim: Laetitia Casta's wax sculpture, Jeremy Piven's reported attempt with Nina Agdal, and more news