- Nina Agdal told Modelinia where to go when you find yourself in the City of Angels. But please, don't be creepy and use this as a map to track her down.
- Break out the Kindle and the USD to British Pound converter: the British Vogue issue with Kate Upton is available to download, and it comes replete with a video.
- Izabel Goulart got the coveted "Stoney and Bill Hottie of the Day" award. No, I don't actually know what that is, but hey! Izzy slideshow!
- April showers brought May flowers all over Angela Lindvall's new spread for Allure.
- Dayle Haddon (Swimsuit '73) just signed on to a new campaign to encourage women to get more calcium. There's calcium in ice cream, right?
- Elle Macpherson has a new super elixir that you can mix into coconut water or smoothies. What about ice cream? Can you mix it into ice cream?
- Elsewhere in the world of ice cream, the Mister Softee vs. Master Softee debate rolls on.
- ICYMI: Kate Upton in this video from her Swimsuit 2014 Cook Islands shoot is delightful, a riot.
- And can we just say, in the video above, Kate was joking about her "neglected butt," so let it go, TMZ. A slow news day is nothing to be ashamed of.
* * *
1 of 6
Nina Agdal's guide to L.A., Elle Macpherson's "super elixir," and more news