Kate Upton's Body Glove love letter, Swimsuiters at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, and more news
- Holy neoprene, Batman! Check out Kate Upton's throwback-chic spread for British Vogue.
- In the accompanying story, Kate admits she had trouble finding acting roles at first because casting directors were put off by her curves, which must be why no one's ever heard of Marilyn Monroe or Sophia Loren.
- SI Swimsuit models were all up in the White House Correspondents' Dinner. More on this in a bit.
- Carol Alt recently interviewed retired NBA "Bad Boy" John Salley, marking the first time the the 5'11" model has had to reach out to
- Heidi Klum had her cake and ate it too, both metaphorically and literally.
* * *