- FHM released its "100 Sexiest Women" list, and you might notice some familiar faces, Some familar names Emily Ratajkowski (4), Kate Upton (18), Irina Shayk (50), Alana Blanchard (65) and Bar Refaeli (66).
- Gigi Hadid shares some of her fashion secrets with Yahoo!, citing her favorite pair of MOTHER Jeans as an essential part of her wardrobe, which, as it turns out, are not the same thing as Mom Jeans.
- Guyism put together this handy slideshow of Natasha Barnard posing in lingerie. Thanks for doing my job for me, guys!
- Chrissy Teigen and Mets outfielder Curtis Granderson are the spokespeople for Aquafina's new "Pledge. Drink. Win." campaign, which launched yesterday.
- Apparently during the Met Gala, Chrissy told Humans of New York that John Legend broke up with her once . . . "for a day." In other news, what was the guy from HONY doing on the red carpet at the Met Gala?
- Models wobble but they don't fall down. Here are Heidi Klum's tips for walking in heels.
- Here's a video of Kate Upton, Reese Witherspoon, Zooey Deschanel and Cara Delavigne in an elevator during the Met Gala in which the first three ladies struggle to pronounce Cara's first and last name. It ain't that hard, guys.
- Hilary Rhoda shared her workout motivations. Funny, considering the rest of the world's technique is looking at pictures of Hilary Rhoda.
* * *
Emily Ratajkowski leads the Swimsuit contingent at No. 4 on FHM's Top 100, John Legend once broke up with Chrissy Teigen (for a day), and more news